Mixed Martial Arts Bergen County
MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL IN HO-HO-KUS, NJ
Are you looking to learn the combat skills of an Ultimate Fighting Champion?
At American Eagle MMA & Kettlebells, we teach a variety of mixed martial arts and skills that’ll help you become a finely tuned competitor. Our programs emphasize a variety of hybrid martial arts techniques that will take you to the peak of your abilities.
American Eagle MMA & Kettlebells trainers are highly skilled fighters themselves. We will see to it that you walk into the ring well versed in the rules, strategies and styles of mixed martial arts. You will learn:
- Stand Up styles-includes elements of Boxing, Kickboxing, Bando, Taekwondo, Karate and Muay Thai.
- Clinch styles-incorporates elements of Greco-Roman and Collegiate Wrestling with Judo to learn throws and takedowns and counters.
- Ground styles-integrates elements of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Catch Wrestling to instill transitions from takedowns to submission holds and escapes.
- SURVIVAL STRONG Defensive Tactics based on the World War II Trench Warfare Combatives, Aiki Jujutsu and real life experience from Master Phil Ross’ time spent as a bouncer and Executive Protection Agent.
Don’t want to compete in the ring? No problem. Most of our students are not competitors. There are many benefits to your mixed martial arts training besides learning how to fight, including:
- Increased Strength
- Endurance and stamina
- Increased Confidence
- Defensive Tactics and Avoidance
American Eagle MMA & Kettlebells small classes and individualized instruction will insure that you study and work out at a pace that’s right for you. Mixed martial arts are rigorous and tiring, so we’ll take care to insure that you maintain a safe pace and don’t overexert yourself, yet ramp up the training to challenge you.
Get your training started, CALL US TODAY!